Employees have life goals and financial needs at every stage of their career, whether they’re just starting out or if they’re approaching retirement. Our financial planning workshops help employees identify their life goals and learn effective financial strategies with which to support and achieve them. By organizing their financial life, we enable participants to take control of their personal finances and achieve important life goals. Whether these life goals are traveling the world, paying off loans, buying a home, raising a family, or being able to choose when to retire, they’ll be able to achieve them faster.
Key Workshop Information:
- Designed to help participants improve their general financial literacy and achieve their life goals through the use of financial knowledge and strategies
- Workshop content and timing can be customized based on client needs, with most typically taking a total of one day.
- Our modular approach allows us to cover topics like tax planning or investment planning in half-day sessions, causing less disruption of staff schedules.
- Topics include:
- Cash management and budgeting
- Debt management
- Savings strategies
- RRSPs, RESPs, TFSAs
- Tax planning
- Investment planning
- Insurance planning
- Estate planning (including wills & POAs)
- Providing strategies to deal with financial stress is a real benefit to employees. It helps deal with finance-related pressure that can contribute to health issues, absenteeism and, ultimately, reduced workplace productivity. Providing them with financial strategies helps them feel more content and concentrate on their work rather than their finances. Many companies that win “Top Employer” awards offer financial planning workshops as part of their personally focused employee benefits.